• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

That didn't last long

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello all,
The idea of me joining here was to help cure my craving of the guinea piggy kind x)
Looking at all your pictures just made me want them even more, and so my mum has agreed to let me get some after my exams (my last exam is on the 17th of January so not too far away) Am very excited, but now I know I can put them to the back of my mind and concentrate on revision for now, rather than looking at guinea pig cages and toys :))
So, let the preparations begin :)

Hello and welcome to the forum. Rabitfan is a member of this forum and is just on the other side of Castleton and may well be able to help you. We all hope you are considering getting rescue Piggies, which are more likely to be a bonded pair and so much healthier than bred for proffit shop Piggies.

Welcome to the forum!

Congratulations on getting piggies! And best wishes for passing your exams!

Perhaps you would consider getting rescue piggies? Even though our rehoming section or the http://www.guineapigrehome.org.uk website is about the most lethal place to go! drool

OOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh amazing news! drool

Sooooooo excited for you!! there's no way you'll be revising now heehehehehehehe :(|);) x

I hope i can get my mom to agree as well!
Sure whatever piggies you get, you'll be a great momma ;)

(do you horse ride btw?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back