• FORUM DONATIONS OPEN The forum relies on your help to continue running, if you would like to help keep the forum running then you can find out about donating here

That lovely time when...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beautifulmess

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
your skittish pig finally becomes tame (if thats the word).

I adopted Mali and Zambi (Broccoli and Sprout) back a few months ago and Mali who was the worse for freaking out has suddenly become tame in the past few days, letting me pick him up with my hands and looking less scared and even talking to me when I stroke him :) it's wonderful.

Although he's taken to scraching my arm like a dog lol (like he wants soemthing):rose

katiepops

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Aw it's such a great feeling isn't it.
I've just had a break through with my 'wild' piggy Hector. I discovered that he loves his cuddles it's just the picking up that upsets him so we've got a great system now of putting his carry box in and he just jumps straight in. He then settles down for a cuddle really quickly.

Alicia

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I have a 3 year old guinea-pig Barry, and he's only just become tame after I've had him for 2 years. The poor little thing was so scared of humans he would sit in the corner shaking, but now he knows that if I'm around he gets more vegetables :))

AudioHeart

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Awwwww congratulations, it's lovely when they finally trust you isnt it? :) many more cuddle oppotunities! :))

Status
Not open for further replies.