• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

The 100...

Status
Not open for further replies.

orangeinepig

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Is anyone else addicted to the 100? I have been watching all three series/seasons and read the books (which are a ton different) and can't wait for the latest episode in less than half an hour! :yahoo: oops must dash go to go put the piggies to bed and give them their supper!

I loove the 100! never read the books but watched all the episodes - wednesday is a bad night for me as I start with Arrow,then Madam secretary then the 100 then limitless (now extant has finished I can get to bed earlier ) but I have to watch them ALL on the night (I even stayed up Sunday night/ Monday morning to watch Game of thrones at 2am!

I loove the 100! never read the books but watched all the episodes - wednesday is a bad night for me as I start with Arrow,then Madam secretary then the 100 then limitless (now extant has finished I can get to bed earlier ) but I have to watch them ALL on the night (I even stayed up Sunday night/ Monday morning to watch Game of thrones at 2am!
Haha I just have The Island with Bear Grylls on a Monday, The 100 on a Wednesday and The Big Bang Theory on a Thursday

Reactions: TAN
i like The 100 too... but I am a bit behind.... TOO much to watch at the moment lol !

Watched the 1st season and part way through the 2nd and lost touch. Too much good stuff to watch - Killjoys, Dark Matter, Arrow, Flash, Gotham, Agents of Shield, Castle, Black Sails, Lucifer, Vikings.

I haven't watched tonight's yet, watching Jail 60 days in first then 100. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back