• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

The Beastie Boys

Both boys worn out after a morning of frolics and popcorns, spring is in the air and bringing out the mad pup in them.
Auntie is coming with us. She's going on a plane for the first time in 17 years! We daren't leave her here to pigsit because I don't think we'd get them back 😂

The boys spent a couple of hours last night squabbling and being generally smelly. I came down this morning half expecting to find their bond broken but peace is restored although there's a fair amount of hay and poo scattered far and wide in the room. I think they're punishing us for planning a holiday!
I have to admit though that Sir George looks rather magnificent in full hackles up rumblestrut mode.

The boys spent a couple of hours last night squabbling and being generally smelly. I came down this morning half expecting to find their bond broken but peace is restored although there's a fair amount of hay and poo scattered far and wide in the room. I think they're punishing us for planning a holiday!
I have to admit though that Sir George looks rather magnificent in full hackles up rumblestrut mode.
Minerva performs a magnificent rumblestrut too but Gaia is never impressed with it, quickly corrects her and then Minerva either runs off and has a huge tantrum or popcorns around like a lunatic for reasons only Minerva knows.... Maybe she likes being told off?

I swear Master Boris is part chameleon. It took me a good minute to find him earlier. Eventually I did, he was curled up in a tight ball under a hammock.
I don't know how but he has an unerring ability to be difficult to see. How on earth is a bright gold piggy camouflaged against bright blue correx?

I swear Master Boris is part chameleon. It took me a good minute to find him earlier. Eventually I did, he was curled up in a tight ball under a hammock.
I don't know how but he has an unerring ability to be difficult to see. How on earth is a bright gold piggy camouflaged against bright blue correx?
There can be only one answer: He teleports. The reason you didn't see him earlier is because 0.0005 seconds ago he wasn't there at all.

Have a lovely holiday. Hope your boys enjoy their holiday too!

Back