• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

The big wheekwheekwheek!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiebke

Staff member
Reaction score

Please click on the picture to start the video!

Aww, look at them all! Lovely video. Thanks Wiebke, that put a smile on my face :)

Daisy and millie loved the video too, they were trying to find your piggies :)) xx

your voice is really therputic... I don't know why! Lol Piggies look so happy, mine look really weedy compared to yours xx

Awww so cute x)x) and look at Caron and Hafina. They have settled in so well :) x

Right now, the two new girls are busy sorting out the dominance between them. It looks like Caron is winning.

Oh Wiebke! I have had the worst day at work (I am very close to quitting :( ) but your video has given me a wee smile on an otherwise awful day.

Vielen dank! Du bist einfach klasse! (if that's correct?) x

x) Gorgeous piggies and your living room is insperational, I've showed it to my OH and said this is what our front room should look like ...and he shook his head :( Lovely video too, x)

ahhhhhhhhhhh hungry Tribe x)x)x)
I loooooove the way they come waddling over to you drooldrooldrool
sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet xoxo

I love how they just charge at you x)
"Foodfoodfood!" Is what comes to mind when they wheek like that.

Your piggies have such cute chunky bums! x>>

I just watched a few of your other videos, and was particularly taken by this one:

Taffy tunnel/Nerys bum 14thOct 2010

Poor Taffy! So funny...:))

xx>>>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back