• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

The Boys Loved Their Vegetable Washing Line :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drezella

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I'm full of a cold so had to find alternative entertainment/enrichment for my boys rather than their usual cuddle and floor time. So I decided to give them their tea via a vegetable washing line. They loved it. I definitely think I'll do this again. :)

I'm trying to think of things that my boys can do to keep busy whilst I'm ill, does anyone else have any ideas? :)

What a great idea Sarah! I think i'm going to give the a go with my ladies! They are such handsome boys!

Ooh no I haven't seen that, I'll go and take a look, I have a spare box at the moment so maybe I could make one for the boys :D

Aww cute. Love the first video. Cheeky Paddy pulling the veg off the line. Lol.

Looks really cute and a great idea. I'm only a tad nervous if they pull too hard and a peg goes pinging off and may hit them.

I understand your concern but don't worry I supervise them at all times, and remove the line and pegs as soon as they've finished, so that no accidents can occur. I've never had any problems with them. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back