• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

The Bradshaw Family

I thought about you and your horses yesterday. My 2 year old had his second therapeutic riding session yesterday. He got to ride the gorgeous Pearlie, a Gypsy Vanner. Pearlie was rescued from a breeding situation and her last baby (the 7th baby she had!) is with her at the facility. I forgot to take pictures as I was enjoying watching him ride around the arena.

Glad to hear that your meeting went well!

I thought about you and your horses yesterday. My 2 year old had his second therapeutic riding session yesterday. He got to ride the gorgeous Pearlie, a Gypsy Vanner. Pearlie was rescued from a breeding situation and her last baby (the 7th baby she had!) is with her at the facility. I forgot to take pictures as I was enjoying watching him ride around the arena.

Glad to hear that your meeting went well!
That's wonderful to hear that Pearlie has a lovely home now, after what sounds like a very difficult start in life :( I do love a Gypsy Vanner (we call them Traditional Cob types over here). Such a wonderful breed, who's characteristics have remained so close to their original roots! 💗

I hope the sessions are going well for your son? :) Animals are the best therapy. I do miss my days of working in the therapeutic side of the equine industry.

That's wonderful to hear that Pearlie has a lovely home now, after what sounds like a very difficult start in life :( I do love a Gypsy Vanner (we call them Traditional Cob types over here). Such a wonderful breed, who's characteristics have remained so close to their original roots! 💗

I hope the sessions are going well for your son? :) Animals are the best therapy. I do miss my days of working in the therapeutic side of the equine industry.

He is really doing well with the sessions. He has calmed down around the horses and doesn't feel the need to hit at them. He gets really calm and zen like around them. It's so wonderful to have animals as they really do wonders for us all. 🥰

@RedLoredAmazon Wonderful to hear! 💗

You have reminded me that I haven't actually posted many horsey updates for everyone recently!
This week the students were learning all about the equine skeleton, so we had some fun making sure they can identify all of the correct structures (don't worry - the chalk is completely harmless and brushes right out).

These are two of our bigger boys Duncan and Noakes (both over 17hh and came to us from the Mounted Police Force), enjoying the attention from the students and showing off their artwork!

73151305_2329345660528337_9136128078408318976_n.jpg
72301966_2329568990506004_6842726245126373376_n.jpg

Back