• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

The Caravan Cavies Have Been Sent To The Naughty Step - All Of Them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

karonus

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
They were allowed out for floor time this morning and it came time to take Sue to the station. Thinking Katy would be up shortly (Mistake number 1 - 16 year old finished school and prior to midday) I thought they will be okay while I take the ten minutes. (Mistake number 2).

I had forgotten thaty we had called at Essington Pick Your own the weekend and in a carrier bag on floor was a bag of carrots and four cucumbers (Mistake number 3 - memory lapse).

When I duly returned, opened living room door to see a blur of fur sprinting from the far side of living room towards the cage - Astro almost flying from the turn of speed as he outstripped everything younger than him.

I then noticed they were munching something orange, this was the moment when Mistake Number 3 connected with synapses. For some reason they all disappeared into snuggles, the odd nose and beady eyes peariing out.

The Result - at least one carrot dragged into cage and this:

Before I went to get Sue this evening I stood at the cage and told them mummy was not going to be pleased. Nova poked her head out from the tunnel, Astro from his snuggle, Twinkle just looked from the top of the ramp but Cosmos, Oh Cosmos, she came to the open entrance of the cage and just looked up at me her little eyes straight at me as if to say "But daddy I am a good girl really"

Haha fantastic, I can just picture the way the all run off leaving the evidence behind!

:DThey've eaten right through the plastic wrapper! :eek: It's amazing what these piggies eat without getting ill. Mine have eaten Correx, duck tape, wood, paper, even a bit of a plaster! You have to be so careful what you put within their reach. :nod:

Piggies might as well give heart attacks when they run off with something to eat and you don't know what it is. One of my girls, Minja, hoovers up everything and anything as long as she likes the taste of it. When I take it away (if I catch her in time, anyway) she gives me this innocent look :inn:

Piggies might as well give heart attacks when they run off with something to eat and you don't know what it is. One of my girls, Minja, hoovers up everything and anything as long as she likes the taste of it. When I take it away (if I catch her in time, anyway) she gives me this innocent look :inn:

Yup, monster munch, chips, bread crusts nothing is sacred.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back