• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

The Caravanning Cavies Start The Season At Cheddar

Status
Not open for further replies.
AWWW! It is great to see the Celestial Crew again! I am looking forward to your next Magazine article!

This is fab! Lucky piggies.

Don't they keep you awake? We took ours away once, 'glamping' in a little hut - never again! They're just so loud scurrying around and drinking from their water bottle even.

This is fab! Lucky piggies.

Don't they keep you awake? We took ours away once, 'glamping' in a little hut - never again! They're just so loud scurrying around and drinking from their water bottle even.

Depends - At 2am Star has a nasty habit of drinking and when she does she flips the ball bearing and clanks. Also if you have three in season together Astro hides.

Fantastic photos Steve, so lovely to see your gang on here again! They do love their holidays

Hope all the little ones are well

lovely pigtures :)) :wub:
nice to see you are holidaying in my neck of the woods... well you're about 40 miles away, so reasonably close :)
your weymouth trek last year was a bit closer by about 10 miles to me. love the fact your piggies have stickers for their holiday county/country's on the cage.
...especially the dorset one... wooo hooo! not many forum members round here.

Your piggies are so gorgeous :)) :love::love::luv::luv:xx

:luv::luv::luv::luv::luv:

Oooooh I love their pigtures!

Mmmmm they'll never get a sticker from OZ unless you'd like me to send them one. We could pretend they'd been camping here :lol!:

:luv::luv::luv::luv::luv:

Oooooh I love their pigtures!

Mmmmm they'll never get a sticker from OZ unless you'd like me to send them one. We could pretend they'd been camping here :lol!:

Now thats a thought - if you printed a picture of them and took it on holiday with you would it count lol

Beautiful pictures and stunning piggies. Very lucky piggies to travel our beautiful country. I'm really jealous x happy caravaning x

I could send you a sticker......... you may not know this but i've had visitors thru Bella's hole...... :)):crazy:
Just need an addy, PM me mate! xxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back