• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

The domestic boar god

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiebke

Staff member
Reaction score
Hywel is not only a boar right up on the RRRRRRRRequirements of looking after the ladies, he also has definite opinions on interior design and likes nothing better than to share them with me whenever I clean out the cage!

It goes like that:

"Lets have a look at this new newspaper!"
a1ebb787.jpg

"Hmmmm-mmmhhh..."
89663f41.jpg

"Yes, I think we let that pass. Please continue!"
89d9df5f.jpg

"I have to make sure that quality is maintained..."
2243851a.jpg

"Next time you should try slightly better aged paper! This is not brittle enough yet!"
5b77d93f.jpg

"Can I have a flaked pea for my exertions now, please?"
dd603ab6.jpg

(Please wait for the next instalment)

"I have to make sure that the whole fleece is properly washed before you fold it over."
6c2ddc28.jpg

"So don't get impatient!"
49c3c6f0.jpg

"Can I have a flaked pea if I give the OK?"
3bc34a02.jpg

"Can I have more? Otherwise I might change my mind!"
d10710a3.jpg

"Hmm, I'm not sure whether this fleece is up to the tear test."
69087b68.jpg

"The work of a domestic boar is never done! - What about more peas?"
ac20f44a.jpg

haha, love this so much xx>>> Hywell is a gorgeous little man! Dottie and Mabel are flapping their ears and wheeking at the screen ;)

After coming so close to dying and having a few hiccups during recovery, it is so great to see Hywel being the cheeky, happy boy again that he was at the rescue. He is definitely a boar with a certain extra!

Fantastic!

After all Hwel's trials and tribulations, it's so great to see him "sorting you out" :(|):(|):(|):(|)

Bless him...and well done you!.......(but the boot is now on the other paw methinks ;))

x

OMG.... the cheek!

Hywel must be the happiest piggy in the land!

He definitively a charmer - and he knows it... rolleyes

:))
Such great captions :))

x) Hywel you are a 'new man' helping out with the house duties, you do have to keep your girlies happy so good work I hope you were rewarded well.
:)

The only little problem is - how am I ever getting to chance a cage?

But Hywel has certainly settled in fully now and is a happy as a boar as him can be!

He is obviously the 'Laurence Llewelyn Bowen' type! Perhaps you could get him to do a piggie version of Changing Rooms, he can go round to other Slave's houses and redesign their piggles cages!

He is a gorgeous boy x)

So so cute and adorable. He looks like he has settled in so well.

Much discussion has taken place you know............whee not letting her see this thread yet............cause whee want to saviour it x)drool
Whee will let her see it tomoro........well maybe :(|);)

Hywell you one clever boar lookies how you help your mummy fix up the cage!
Oh yes whee agree with you, paper must be of the best quality ripping and crackly stage, whee like shredded paper :))

Have fun Hywell

Onyx and Velvet xxxxxxxx
(p.s girls whee only sending him friendly kisses, honest!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back