the finished hutch project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepperdog

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
well here it is, all done up and looking dandy and the last photos I will post of an empty hutch 8)

the bedroom, fleece floor, the open bed at the back, one small snuggle and a food bowl and chew
5561386811_111e74e42b.jpg

the lounge with two hidey things, the hay rack - it screws to the wall after my post of where to put it, kind of made the decision for me. I put a cat litter box underneath in the hope that they will do most of their wees in this area (important at the moment with no washing machine). Two toys, two chews - plus one attached to the wire door, an old broken muzzle so I can stuff more hay or veg in and the water bottle on the door, plus two more bowls
5561967030_e712c4f910.jpg

the playroom - not yet in use. A hay rack either side, the ramp (not fixed yet) without the tunnel that is on order, there will be one of the hidey places down here - pro.b the plastic one, plus another, maybe two more (which will also be used for the run) and a second water bottle to go on the door when its in use. Bedding will be the same as in the litterbox
5561400303_22d089eb41.jpg

how it looks as a whole with the temporary pepper free zone now put up - the ground was too hard to put it up properly and this is not fox proof, its just to stop madam getting too close at the beginning until she learns to give them space
5561970828_b013310b1b.jpg

proving what a good girl she is and look at how lush and green my grass is - they will love it
5561980488_4d2c78c655.jpg

pusscat2

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Wow lucky piggies! You have done a great job! x) My dog had a nose at first but she just ignores them now.x>>

AudioHeart

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Awwwwwwwwwwww it looks fabulous (and Pepper is a beautiful pooch!) x)

Pepperdog

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I am a bit worried that there isnt a lot of space up top, but then it wont be that way for too long, I want to get them used to me and settled before I open up the rest of the hutch to them - I thought that a sensible idea, plus I have the little one to worry that if its too large an area, she might get cold.

luluhound

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
well done, * have worked hard on that hutch, they are lucky piggies x:):)

eva

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
:(|)wow what a fab hutch well done you that really is brill I want one

Status
Not open for further replies.