• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

The Five 'Bs'

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexr

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi - introducing my gang! All these pics are quite old now so shall have to take some up to date ones! Anyway, hope you enjoy them!

Betty (also known as 'Betty Pancake' due to her ability to squish her head flat when having cuddles!)

Betty1.jpg

Boris (Mummy's little boy!)

BestBoris.jpg

Babs (who is on a diet at the moment cos she's one big lady!)

BestB.jpg

Beryl (also known as Mousey cos she's so tiny)
Tara.jpg

and finally Bertie (known as 'Bertie Handbag' due to the girlie 'handbags at dawn fights' he had with Boris when they met)

Gorgeous.jpg

Awww, they are all so cute! Betty is absaltouly gorgeous :P

Thanks for sharing lovely pigtures of your cuties!

Livie

xx

hiya

I love all your piggies so much. But my fave has to be Bertie handbag.

Trying to resist pig napping ;D

He is so cute!

Love

Claire
x

Your piggies are all gorgeous, just look at all those cute lil faces :-* I love the name Betty Pancake, lol.

Hehe - I thought you might like Betty, Livie. When I saw your little pic of Wiggy I thought how similar her face looks to Betty's.

Alex x

They are so lovely Alex. I have to agree with Claire that Bertie is absolutely gorgeous! - So are your other piggies too! How come all your piggies names begin with a B? lol

Haha - weeell I'll start with the 'B' story. When we adopted the first three we thought Boris and Betty were good names and thought we ought to have a third B name for the beige piggie so she was named Babs. When we adopted Bertie and Beryl later on they already had the names Giles and Tara after Buffy characters. Not being particularly fond of the Buffy programme, I decided to change their names and thought they would feel part of the gang if they had B names too! ;D I reckon if I ever get anymore though I should start with a new letter - it already gets confusing ;D

Bertie's hair is actually much longer now - it sweeps the floor. Although I do keep his rear end short to avoid him getting it messy. His hair is not too much trouble to keep in check - he's actually pretty good at keeping it neat himself so I only brush him every three days. Mind you he really hates having his hair brushed and runs round and round in circles! I'd say I probably trim his hair once a month and he has a bath monthly too. I don't think his upkeep is much more than any of the other piggies and i'd certainly love more perus! In fact Boris is harder to keep tidy cos he constantly sheds his white hair about so I give him a good comb most days to get rid of the loose fur - he malts like a cat but luckily he loves being brushed ;D

Alex x

so lovely piggies. Betty looks a tiny bit like my Dr Atkins!
Beryl is amazing. I love those stripey coats!

[color]lol I lik th story of how you got th fiv "B"'s lol.

I hav th sam problm with th long hair with my guina Hannah. Always having to cut hr hair rally short aroun th back n of hr as it os gt matt vry asily!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back