The Forum's Christmas Themed Banner..

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sent a wave of festivity through me when I saw it. Christmas is so near :yikes::yahoo::))

I think it is lovely, my non guinea pig friends can't understand my fussing over the guinea pig rooms decor and its Christmas lighting, my piggy boys deserve some Christmas bling !

:) It's been much easier this year, with a vector based logo, it was a pain to convert the slightly worse or wear bitmap images to vectors but it does mean we can infinitely scale logos - or create versions rapidly without fiddling around with "blurry" bits. Last years Christmas logo was so fiddly, anyway enough of my rambling.

Merry Christmas :)

What have you done with my green theme, I changed to have a look and when I tried to change back, it was gone! I'm the scouser, I'm the only one allowed to nick things! :))

What have you done with my green theme, I changed to have a look and when I tried to change back, it was gone! I'm the scouser, I'm the only one allowed to nick things! :))
Perhaps @Falken is a secret scouser :)) I'm sure he can get it back.

:) I couldn't get rid of the nagging "this template is outdated" error without deleting it.

Is UIX working any better on your phone boss? Or do you use tapatalk now? I tell you what, leave anything unattended around here for a minute and it goes walkies...

Is UIX working any better on your phone boss? Or do you use tapatalk now? I tell you what, leave anything unattended around here for a minute and it goes walkies...

:) Resistance is futile, you will be assimilated.

:) I couldn't get rid of the nagging "this template is outdated" error without deleting it.
Well make me a new one! That green version of the default is the only theme that works on my mobile. ;)

:) I will, I just need to find the file in my backups matey.

You are Santa :)

Boss - the perfect Christmas gift, it sounds like Falken will be coming down your chimney with his huge sack...

The last time that happened, I nicked the beggar for breaking and entering, he went down for a 5 stretch in the big house. :sly: :lol!:

:) It's been much easier this year, with a vector based logo, it was a pain to convert the slightly worse or wear bitmap images to vectors but it does mean we can infinitely scale logos - or create versions rapidly without fiddling around with "blurry" bits. Last years Christmas logo was so fiddly, anyway enough of my rambling.

Merry Christmas :)
A splendid job well done! However the only thing I understood in the above quote was Merry Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back