• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

The Game Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILoveGilbertTheGuineaPig

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
May I ask what happened to the game room? I loved going to that place - and when I logged in today, I noticed something was different...Please just tell me it got moved not taken away...:...

Amd yah I've got no life...:))

I noticed it had gone straight away, I used to love going on it to pass the time at work lol!
I wondered if the admins may of removed it to make the forum run a little quicker as noticed sometimes it is abit slow. x

The arcade, game room and live chat facility are going. The forum is costing a lot of money and it is partly because of all of those features. This is a Guinea Pig Forum after all and so that is our main concern. We wouldn't be able to contine running the forum if we did not make these changes.

The arcade, game room and live chat facility are going. The forum is costing a lot of money and it is partly because of all of those features. This is a Guinea Pig Forum after all and so that is our main concern. We wouldn't be able to contine running the forum if we did not make these changes.

No problem. I totally understand and thank you for letting us know x

Ah no not live chat - thats what keeps me going through the day :p but I understand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back