• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

The Girls And Rory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yahh Aww thanks Jess, stunning each and every one :) thanks again I love seeing pic of piggies but even more so the ones ive heard about a lot and got to know about. I think we should all add pics of our piggies monthly :)

Awwwwwww :love: great photos Jess! So great to see Rambo looking so well, she is utterly stunning

beautiful, and I love those piggy lips.

Yahh Aww thanks Jess, stunning each and every one :) thanks again I love seeing pic of piggies but even more so the ones ive heard about a lot and got to know about. I think we should all add pics of our piggies monthly :)
What about starting a thread where people add their piggies each month? That would be a great idea! And when certain months have special occasion eg Valentine's Day, Easter etc have your piggies posing with props or a background that's relavent!

What about starting a thread where people add their piggies each month? That would be a great idea! And when certain months have special occasion eg Valentine's Day, Easter etc have your piggies posing with props or a background that's relavent!
We have a compo just like that once a month ish it's great, really worth a look if you haven't seen it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back