• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

The girls are back inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubybubbles

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
So after lots of planning for winter, I bought them in for the fireworks and haven't put them back out lol!:))

I have completly changed the dining room around to best accomadate the girls but OMG I feel so much better having them back inside, as much as I bought them in every day for hugs, they had started to hide when I went out to see them, and I think it was due to lack of contact, listening to the sounds ect ect!

I even caught hubby talking to them, he was eating crisps and they were wheeking at him, and he said, shall I get * 2 some spinach themxx>>>

haha, so now they are back on fleece, I have order some vet bed, which I missed the parcel today!

ttfn xx

Thats great :D

I wish mine could live in :( My guinea pigs used to live in years ago but its not my house where I live now :/ in the future I'll have them all back in again.

I love having my guinea pigs inside, it makes me so much happier! :)

They squeak when my other half goes to teh toilet, it's highly amusing.

let me know what the vet bed is like.
xx

It's lovely having them indoors, isn't it?
I could never have them anywhere else now, I love being able to just walk up the stairs -rain or shine- and see them playing in their cage.

It has to be so hard when you simply can't have them indoors :(

I love having my piggy indoors :)
I interact with him so much and everytime I pass the cage I cant resist going up to the bars and talking to him, I love the way he comes over to you too.
its soooo cute.
x

My boys 4ft by 2ft cage is an extension of our sofa lol, I love having them inside with us and so close. Our living room is small so it takes up quite a bit of room.

So after lots of planning for winter, I bought them in for the fireworks and haven't put them back out lol!:))

I have completly changed the dining room around to best accomadate the girls but OMG I feel so much better having them back inside, as much as I bought them in every day for hugs, they had started to hide when I went out to see them, and I think it was due to lack of contact, listening to the sounds ect ect!

I even caught hubby talking to them, he was eating crisps and they were wheeking at him, and he said, shall I get * 2 some spinach themxx>>>

haha, so now they are back on fleece, I have order some vet bed, which I missed the parcel today!

ttfn xx
I'm the same, the boys went out in the summer while the weather was good but I missed them so now they are back inside, I got a stand for their cage so its a bit more space saving in our tiny lounge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back