• UK storm warning - Danger of unseasonal high winds and falling trees! Please secure any hutches and sheds, and bring your guinea pigs and rabbits indoors if possible! Click Here for info

The guinea pig thief!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharon.Mackay

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I have started letting my guinea pigs run around the dining room and they love it. Yesterday I had left my hand bag open on the floor, Dougal was having a good sniff and a nosey. He then grabbed a letter out that I needed to hand to my G.P and ran off with it. I had to chase him round to retrieve it. This is his new game, he loves picking things up and running around with it in his mouth. So cute, even when I did have teeth and nibble marks in my doctors note!:(|)
What are the cutest tricks your furry babies get up to?

Hanwombat

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Awww thats really cute x)

Lentil just likes to hop around, going crazy with his head and squeaking loud when he gets ignored.

Jake and Hector are pretty laid back

helen105281

Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
Oh my God that is so adorable.

My favourite at the moment is Izzie's fascination with the hamsters in their balls. Bella was running about in hers last night and Izzie was following her, then when Bella ran at her she just moved her head back and didn't jump out of the way. She then proceeded to follow her around and push her along with her nose. When Bella got bored and decided togo to sleep in her ball, Izzie then decided to try to squeeze under her ball.

Buzz is hilarious too, the other morning at veggie time Woody was chilling at the top of the hayloft ramp, Buzz then ran full pelt along the hayloft and literally barged Woody out of the way to get down the ramp first.

Branston&Pickles

Reaction score
Thats adorable drool, you should film him doing it :))

My piggie Branston adores pepper, I cut it into strips for him and he eats it like spagetti :))

Sharon.Mackay

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Aww a spaghetti eating guinea pig! What lovely cheeky piggies we have. I should try and catch him stealing on film.

Carly and co

Reaction score
The funniest thing mine did 2 weeks ago, after my husband had really annoyed me was chew throught the wire on his mobile phone charger, He He

PopcornPigs

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
My Terry gets let out around the bedroom, and whenever it's time to go home he knows it, and decides to run around everywhere and anywhere squeaking as if it's a game and he's laughing at me!

Status
Not open for further replies.