• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

The Harris Ladies Get Some Lawn Time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flutterby

Anniversary Herd
Reaction score
So, for the past couple of weeks we've been hand feeding grass to the girls in preparation for their lawn time. Today we finally managed to get them out, they love it! Lack of toys was just for photographic purposes.

DSCN0671.JPG DSCN0672.JPG DSCN0673.JPG DSCN0674.JPG DSCN0675.JPG DSCN0676.JPG DSCN0677.JPG DSCN0678.JPG DSCN0679.JPG DSCN0680.JPG

Hello ladies. They must all take after their mum. They are gorgeous. What is the piggy with the black face called?

She's called Chilli, Dave :) I am uploading more pics, but it's taking it's time!

@Davey-cavy The black and ginger is Chilli, the tri coloured is Mavis and the cream and white is Salsa. Then the baby group the white longhaired is Winnie, the black one is Bess and the silver is Lyza :)

Aww they are so beautiful ! Haven't managed to give mine lawn time though they are spoilt as I have been holding them on lawn. Letting them free range is not an option as plenty of cats and hungry foxes and the garden is massive and not fenced in do they would just run away. Last summer I nearly had a heart attack maybe exaggerating LOL because Poppy ran off my lap and I had to chase her. :(

Yeah it was. I had to chase her through a bush hiker my family's my were wondering what on earth was going on. How many piggies do you have @Flutterby?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back