• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

The Hoover...

Status
Not open for further replies.

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
Are your guinea pigs scared of the sound of the hoover? - The piggies at my boyfriends house are scared of it but the 1s at my mum's are much better when its turned on.

I'm not afraid of it! And neither are my brothers ;D

I'm a brave boy!

Wiggy

x

None of my piggies have ever been bothered by it ;D Mind you, they also have to put up with a mad three year old charging round...... all my piggies have nerves of steal, LOL!

lol Yeah my piggies at my boyfriends run to the other side of the cage lol. I am just a bit worried though as one of them is pregnant and I don't want to scare her but I can't keep moving her everytime I hoover as with all the carefresh bits going everywhere I usuaally hoover around their cage everyday! Perhaps they will get use to it!

we like to sit and watch mummy while hoovering. Its very interesting to watch, and we are not scared of the sound!

None of us piggies were ever bothered by the hoover, mummy has laminate flooring now and so does not need a hoover!
It was something that we all got used to when she did hoover!

Tonic x

My 3 used to be afraid of the hoover but there not now lol

Love

Claire
x

Ooh, mine don't like the hoover at all. Sometimes i'll go round hoovering up their droppings whilst they're having their floor time and I reckon they think I'm about to suck them up with it. Poor piggies! :)

lol... Well... Its hoover day today. I have put it off for a couple of days but now it looks like the lounge is the inside of a cage as carefresh, hay and other bits are scattered all over the floor. Will let you know if they are any better with the hoover. Bet they are not!

our piggies hate it we hoover up after we've cleaned them out because i make such a mess ! heheh

they let out this high pitched sqweel!

I keep a hoover in the shed and they are now quite used to it some start rumbling to begin with but all stop and watch me

Mine have got used to it now I think. I also think they think it is very funny to watch their mummy tangling her feet round the wire and swearing.

In fact, on the subject, can anyone recommend a (cheap) vacuum that is good for sucking up hay and shavings etc. Mine is crap!
X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back