• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

The Latest Fashion (piggy Lips)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi @Rosierum um mummy has erm kerplunked!
She took one look went oooooooh ahhhhhhh gulp.....
Then that was it :roll::D
Me n Bella will revives her later. Meanwhile I'm looking around and using her phone :inn::))

Oh wow, that is just so adorable. Where do you UKers get these hats small enough for piggies?

It doesn't does it :love:

Aww that is adorable!:drool:

Oh wow, that is just so adorable. Where do you UKers get these hats small enough for piggies?
@Lilly I think a lot of people get the hats from innocent smoothie bottles around November December time when they have a promotion with age uk. But they are easy enough to knit/crochet yourself.

Aww that is adorable!:drool:

@Lilly I think a lot of people get the hats from innocent smoothie bottles around November December time when they have a promotion with age uk. But they are easy enough to knit/crochet yourself.
If only I could knit or crochet! It seems that I'll just have to drool over UK piggies in hats.

that is fab ! I have just remembered i have one of those little hats. my daughter wanted the smoothie then didnt drink it but the hat was cute... now where did i put it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back