The life of Dot and Bernie

SkyPipDotBernie

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
After a few floor times with Dot and Bernie. So far, no blood in Dots pee. This tells me it was def the tumour that was causing this. But she still has a crackly bum when pooing and still straining a bit. Her poos have a point to them. Shes eating plenty. She needs another 3 weeks to heal properly. Hopefully then it stops.

If not its POOP SOUP time!😉

SkyPipDotBernie

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Thanks☺. Yea shes doing really well still. Her and Bernie have had a little fall out tonight. Nothing serious though. Funny to watch

SkyPipDotBernie

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I have a pretty good digital cam with a mini telescopic tripod, i want to set it up so Dot and Bern dont know its there, then il produce some actual decent quality longer videos of them. I cant get near with my phone. Only problem i need a laptop to upload the vids

Merab's Slave

Forum Buddy
Reaction score
I have a pretty good digital cam with a mini telescopic tripod, i want to set it up so Dot and Bern dont know its there, then il produce some actual decent quality longer videos of them. I cant get near with my phone. Only problem i need a laptop to upload the vids
That’s something for us to look forward to

SkyPipDotBernie

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
That’s something for us to look forward to
Hopefuly i can sort it out soon. I have an xbox i was given .i am planning to sell and then buy a cheap laptop, only for video editing and photos. I have a month off work when i have my op in june. So il be able to start then

SkyPipDotBernie

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I'm now on the look out like a hawk for a bargain 140 ferplast krolik. If anyonr sees one cheap. Let me know. I'm searching the net for a 2nd hand one👍.