• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

The life of Dot and Bernie

Just noticed this thread, your lemon agouti (Is that dot or Bernie? 😁😁) Looks just like my late boy thistle (my profile pic) such a beautiful colouration with that cream nose!

I dont think the video is working. It isnt when i try and view it anyway

That's so sweet, i just love that colour, makes my heart melt and brings tears to my eyes! That boy brought me pure happiness :') I believe she's a lemon agouti, looks like it to me in the pictures but I could be wrong! She has such a cheerful little face nawhh bless her :')

That's so sweet, i just love that colour, makes my heart melt and brings tears to my eyes! That boy brought me pure happiness :') I believe she's a lemon agouti, looks like it to me in the pictures but I could be wrong! She has such a cheerful little face nawhh bless her :')
Dot is very feisty and bitchy, yet very loving aswell. She knows what she wants and gets what she wants. Shes a bold personality.

Bernie is very layed back, yet suddenly goes nuts all of a sudden. He puts up with alot from Dot, she nips him.a bit, but never makes contact.

Dot is 3 and Bernie is about 1 or less

I would love you to post some pics of your lemon boy👍

That's so cute. I feel the relationship between boars and their sows is so different to that between a same sex pair. I've had cuddly boar couples and boar couples who tolerate each other, but nothing anywhere near like dot and Bernie from the sounds of it 😁 your description makes them sound almost Human 😂😁 do you ever catch them having a cuddle?

I'll have to dig some out off my old computer sometime! Sadly got a new phone since he's passed and lost alot of my pics and videos :(

That's so cute. I feel the relationship between boars and their sows is so different to that between a same sex pair. I've had cuddly boar couples and boar couples who tolerate each other, but nothing anywhere near like dot and Bernie from the sounds of it 😁 your description makes them sound almost Human 😂😁 do you ever catch them having a cuddle?
They have never cuddled really, I'm lucky if they touch eachother, they will accept being near one another if distracted by food like in the video lol🤣. They sleep at opposite ends of their cage. But i can tell, deep down they love one another

I'm going to dissapear off the forum for maybe the weekend, i have caught a bug and have a burning pain in my appendix area( where they used to be) bit scared but i have doctors appointment at 3. 👍👍 i feel like i have been run over, whole body is aching!

Sod it , il stay on. I have a possible ulcer. But have medication and sending a stool sample off. I feel like death

I'm going to dissapear off the forum for maybe the weekend, i have caught a bug and have a burning pain in my appendix area( where they used to be) bit scared but i have doctors appointment at 3. 👍👍 i feel like i have been run over, whole body is aching!
Look after yourself and I hope you feel better soon.
See you when you get back

Back