• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

The life of Dot and Bernie

Aw poor Bernie and he's such a lovely boy too! :love::love::love:
He has grown into a brilliant character. He is chilled, yet wrceks everything, and loves attention. He will sleep out in the open with eyes closed. I love him, but for some reason he absolutely loves my wife, I have never seen a guine apig take to one person more than the other before, like he has

He has grown into a brilliant character. He is chilled, yet wrceks everything, and loves attention. He will sleep out in the open with eyes closed. I love him, but for some reason he absolutely loves my wife, I have never seen a guine apig take to one person more than the other before, like he has
He clearly has good taste! He likes the ladies. Nothing wrong with that!

Dot is in big trouble with us, got home from work late, thought my wife hadn't gave them veg as her and Bernie were begging, turns out, I had given them seconds🤣. The little bugger!. They must know us apart, because they never beg again normally. Dot is the ring leader of this, Bernie got told off too

Deleted this post, I was rambling lol

Last edited by a moderator:
What a fun job I have..... 🤔🙄 Driving round and round Reading town centre to avoid a traffic warden whilst everyone else works

What a fun job I have..... 🤔🙄 Driving round and round Reading town centre to avoid a traffic warden whilst everyone else works
That’s where I grew up.
Not the most exciting place in the world - unless it’s improved a lot in the last ?? years

That’s where I grew up.
Not the most exciting place in the world - unless it’s improved a lot in the last ? years
It looks ok, nothing amazing, I was at the oracle centre part. I'm now in Bathgate, then down through to North whales tomorrow. A stoat ran out in front of me earlier, fast little thing. So tiny, Havnt see one in ages

I'm looking after a rabbit soon from a friend, I'm kinda looking forward to it. But I think it's in a small cage and on its own

Back