• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

The Little........... Erm......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Kelly

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
ahem... sweethearts is of course what I was going to say :))

So come veggie time tonight I went outside and Jemima had turned their veg bowl upside down and, unbeknownst to me, had wee'd on the upturned bowl so of course I nearly got a second hand christening when I pulled it out... :evil:

Since having the pigs living as two pairs I'm working out who is responsible for all the naughty things like pooping in the pellet bowl etc....

Guess little miss asbo pig is really living up to her name :cen:

It's a good job she has the face to melt even the coldest of hearts, cheeky little minx!

:)) sounds like she has been taking tips from Joey... He's never weed on the bowl mind... I'll await that trick!

:)) :)) +You have your hands full with this one, it is always the ones with the sweetest face

:)) sounds like she has been taking tips from Joey...
And Kiwi although she likes to squish banana onto the side of the food bowl on the rare occasions they are given some, hidden from view I might add. I fall for this trick every time!
What a naughty piggy you have:D

One of my 4 boys is naughty like that. Peanut Butter tips his bowl, poops in it, wees in the vegie tray, flips over the hay tray (I now tie it to the cage), re-arranges his hideys, sometime flipping them over the food bowl then squealing because he can't get at the food. And yet he is also the sickly boy who has to have dental work every month, had a 3 month UTI a year ago, then a 3 month illness last year with benign prostatic hyperplasia and a ruptured vas deferens tube requiring surgery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back