• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

The little things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have just ordered my ELC ball pool and now have to wait up to 4 day i hate waiting:))

I cant wait going to get some more toys today for them to play with in the ball pool

Yay! :)) Good luck with your spending spree - its so exciting buying something new for the piggies! Will you be posting pics of your piggies enjoying their new pen?

Brillant, you will love the ball pit:))

I have my sows in mine today for some exercise:))

I have the red/yellow/blue one although I would have loved the pink one but my sons bedroom is chelsea blue so he may complain!:))

Ooooo what a great idea, never thought about having one of those :)
I hope your piggies enjoy it
x

I keep meaning to get one of these as it is such a hassle laying out the little fences and tarpaulin!

Yay! :)) Good luck with your spending spree - its so exciting buying something new for the piggies! Will you be posting pics of your piggies enjoying their new pen?

As soon as i get it and i have set it up i will post lots of pics :)

Brillant, you will love the ball pit:))

I have my sows in mine today for some exercise:))

I have the red/yellow/blue one although I would have loved the pink one but my sons bedroom is chelsea blue so he may complain!:))

Thats the one I'm getting not a big fan of pink :))

Have just got the ball pit and have set it up already joshua and monty are trying it out .
i will put up some photos in a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back