• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

The lovely ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HairlessWillow7

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I took a video of my six lady piggies. I let them all run around together :)

Just so you know..
Willow is the hairless piggy
Bellatrix is the black piggy
Woog is the cream and white crested
Dobby is the white piggy
Fermi and Luna are brown and white sisters :)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJ85Ogm6Iic[/ame]

shes beautiful, my boyfriend is so amazed by her, everytime he sees her pic hes like oh my god lets see lol

They're lovely :)

I had a cat called Bellatrix :)

Did the others juist accept Willow as another guinea pig or did they think she was a bit weird at first? :)) She's very pretty

They're lovely :)

I had a cat called Bellatrix :)

Did the others juist accept Willow as another guinea pig or did they think she was a bit weird at first? :)) She's very pretty

They just accepted her like any guinea pig. Woog tried licking her, and was a little puzzled by her different "texture" but other than that, no difference :))

Great Video, Willow is lovely. But then again so are all of them! x) x) x)

Hehe, thanks you all! The ladies say thanks too! :)) I meant to take a video of the boars too, and post it. Oh well, I will a little later :))

They just accepted her like any guinea pig. Woog tried licking her, and was a little puzzled by her different "texture" but other than that, no difference :))

That's cute :) It's amazing how animals can just tell that another animal is the same species

awwwwww cute cute cute x)x)x)
Little Dobby didn't look like she wanted to come out and play! Had to laugh at Bellatrix when you picked her, what a fuss rolleyes:))
When you picked up the wooden house from ontop of Willow........she'd left behind a calling card :red:))

Your girls are all very very cute! Woog (I think that was the one) climbing on top of the hidey houses is so funny. I wasn't expecting that when the camera panned back to her :)).

awwwwww cute cute cute x)
Little Dobby didn't look like she wanted to come out and play! Had to laugh at Bellatrix when you picked her, what a fuss
When you picked up the wooden house from ontop of Willow........she'd left behind a calling card :))

Lol, Willow likes to leave those around a lot! :red:)) Bellatrix is a fussy lady, silly girl :)

Your girls are all very very cute! Woog (I think that was the one) climbing on top of the hidey houses is so funny. I wasn't expecting that when the camera panned back to her.

Yup, that was Woog! She just turned 4 today, and still is very agile :))

What a lovely video x) x)

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back