• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

The Mods on this forum need your help please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Michele

Hi guys,

The mods on this forum need your help please.

When you post a message please could you proof read and make sure spellings, and punctuations such as full stops at the end of sentences e.t.c. are in. Dont worry if you cant spell a word we can edit that. But also not to use text chat talk. As some members dont understand it.

This will really help us MODs out and save us time in editing posts.

Any problems let me know.

Michele aka Mrs Mod

We arent pointing our finger at anyone. ;D

Just thought we would remind you all. Just makes our life a little easier. LOL

Michele aka Mrs Mod

Sorry, I am a classic example. My spelling is awful ill use the spell check sorry eveyone

I apologise for any spelling mistakes I have made of late. I actually have no excuse for any typos, except laziness on my part. :-[

We don't mind spelling mistakes - you're not at school now you know!

The text speak and slang is the main problem - it makes it hard for some people to access the boards as they cannot understand the posts.

Thanks for your help on this guys! You're fab!

oops sorry i'll remember to add the full stop in now. sorry, so used to texting without it i forget sometimes.

why is it when I proof read i never notice any problems until I actually post, my poor eyes have selective vision,
I some times find my hands get muddled as I have MS, I do apologise for any mistakes, will try harder, think that was on my school reports lol ;)

LOL -I have the same problem when I proof read. Everything looks fine!

It's after I've posted that I notice. But then I go and modify my post so it looks perfect!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back