The most beautiful christmas present I ever got

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My sister is amazing when it comes to drawing and painting, sculpting out of clay, or painting houses.

and she told me the other day what I am going to get for christmas!

She is going to draw me a picture with all the beloved pets I have lost over the years - my two rabbits Plum and Jam, and my piggies Lily Pebbles and Marvin...

this is going to be so beautiful, and a very thoughtful christmas gift. I could have hugged her! (which obviously was a bit difficult from the UK to Germany over the phone) I'm so going to frame it and put it over the mantelpiece!

She asked me for pictures of all of them, front side and tummy, and I am just sitting here so touched, and so impatient, waiting for how its going to look like!

I mean, I have pictures of all of them (except Plum), but not all of them together.. so its going to be like a little window to the RBB,
reminding me of all the joy I had with them, and that they are all there, waiting together for me.

Only one more month to go! I am going to take a photo of it as soon as I got it, and will post it here.

I think its such a sweet idea!

L

lizz79

Id love to be able to draw :( LOL

That sounds a fantastic present something to treasure forever, looking forward to see it after santa delivers :)

Glynis

Forum Buddy
Reaction score
Wow that's awesome your sister must be real talented.

I think that would be the nicest present to give someone, the fact that she'd done it especially for you :)
Hope you put pics up on the site for us all to see :)

You must miss you family being in the UK when there in Germany. Our exchange student came from Lubeck, second son went and visited him earlier this year, he fell in love with Germany said it was beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.