• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

the neighbour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
the guy across the road mentioned yest he has a single piggy kept in the garage in a cage which kinda annoyed us
he said " well my rhodesian ridgeback loves it and licks it etc
but we lay in bed last night listening to the damn loud fireworks thinking that little piggy was alone in that garage,no light or music on having to put up with those explosions..its really bugging us now and hes the kinda guy that thinks he knows it all..we're dying to subtle hint to him that the piggy would be better off with a friend or with us but we have no idea how to go about it,he knows we have 26 pigs anyway

Isn't it horrible when someone tells you something like that. I've got a friend who got a rabbit last year, stuck in a hutch in a shed with no company. I've told her she should have got 2 and it should have more space but people never look at it from the animal's point of view. Then you just keep thinking about it and feeling sorry for it. The fireworks might not actually have freaked him out too much. I used to worry about mine out in the shed but they never seemed bothered, by fireworks or thunder.

Don't know what to suggest really. Why's he got the guinea - do you think he got it or someone gave it to him? I suppose all you could do is say you've got a lone guinea looking for a friend and all your others are settled in with each other. Unlikely story I know.

Hmm we could say that,pity the guys up his own ass so much
He got it for his kids,ones now grown up and has a life of her own the other is about 7 ish?
it seems theyre more interested in the dog :(

Well, whatever you do just be carefull. If he's one of these 'i know more then you do' types like you said he could turn nasty against you. Perhaps you could say you have a single pig thats lonely and you've been looking for a companion, you know he has one and wondered if he would apprecaite you taking piggie off his hands. You'd be more then pleased to. Something like that.

Edit, i read your post fully after i'd posted Jillybean.

Hmm I think we'll def do that,saying we have one on its own,but hes likely to say " well will you sell it me" etc or go get another one
we know for a fact hes not one who spends all his spare time looking and caring for animals,hes the type thats " whatever my kid wants it gets " and I cant stand that
he has a dog thats worth a fortune thats always running off and mentioned he needs to get bigger gates to keep it in but he still doesnt do much to stop it running away,I think if my dog was worth that much Id spend a fortune on keeping it in..i guess its a tread carefully situation,but...his wife talks to us a lot and shes the type that we could get thru to ;)

darkest.dreaming said:
Sars1359 said:
but...his wife talks to us a lot and shes the type that we could get thru to ;)

Excellent, she may be the way to go then.
yup we'll give her a go I think,otherwise its an SAS mission at midnight

hils78 said:
Hey I'm doing nothing tonight!
ok come on over ;)

wear black

001.gif
020.gif
002.gif
019.gif
002.gif
009.gif

Got a balaclava from my winter horse riding days still...wanna borrow it?

ohhh yesh so long as you have one for yourself?

112.gif
113.gif
116.gif
125.gif
147.gif
148.gif

sorry playing silly boggers here

Thats ok I'm pretty bored too - there's only so much my piggies will tolerate being hauled out of their houses & stroked!

Lol I know what you mean
I need to take my mind off the crap game today,we lost 5-0 :'(

what a waste of £28 >:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back