• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

the new arrangement, plus new piccies

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lez

heres the new arrangement of my room. for now bob and heath are in the C+C divided in half. once bob settles a bit more ill remove the partition.

DSC00420.jpg

DSC00421.jpg

heath looking for bob

DSC00424.jpg

heath gets comfy

DSC00423.jpg

bob gets hungry

merlin is still in his nero 3 for now, if bob and heath settle, merlin will move into the nero 4, and hopefully a friend will soon b joining him if all goes to plan :-\

piccies of merlin now. his hair is growing back ::) i swear he is better behaved with short hair!

DSC00419.jpg

DSC00418.jpg

DSC00417.jpg

DSC00416.jpg

DSC00414.jpg

DSC00412.jpg

DSC00411.jpg

and new piccies of bob. can anyone else see the change in him? or is it just me? i think he sometimes looks sad and not quite there if you get what i mean. i know him far too well ::)

DSC00425.jpg

DSC00427.jpg

DSC00428.jpg

DSC00430.jpg

DSC00432-1.jpg

DSC00431.jpg

Morning gorgeous boys! :smitten: :smitten:

I think Bob isn't looking too bad - he's still shiny! But he does have a slightly withdrawn look about him (similar to how Garry was when he was separated from Minty - not the same, I know, but he was a bit lost for a while). He was on his own in a cage for a couple of weeks and eventually started coming round. I think with Heath's help, Bob will soon start to feel a bit better. Don't think you need to worry...it'll just take him some time. :smitten:

Merlins had a hair cut but I still love him lol :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

yeah he was getting too hot and sulky with the long hair so its had to go for the summer

(((Bob))) he does look a little down but not too sad bless him. Flora sends all her love! Merlin cracks me up, he is so funny with all that hair! And Heath is just a doll, look at him, he's gorgeous! :smitten:

gorgeous boys :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: think merlin is better behaved after fight with lawn mower as he can see better and he can see you watching him ;D ;D ;D i think just give bob time and he will start to feel better :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: you are missing munchie and so is bob who lived with him. i just love bob might just sneak him away, i am sure the girls can cheer him up O0 ;D ;D ;D handsome fellas :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: girls send :-* :-* :-*

awwwww fabulous setup up sweetie :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Bob does look a bit down ((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))) and manly kisses from Dukey and me :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Merls you're quiff is growing back real real fast :o :o :o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back