• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

The New Foursome (lots Of Pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely! Great to see them getting on, not to mention the classic "let's all pile into this one hut" move!:love:

Awwww! They all look so beautiful together!
And.. I think I may have another favourite forum piggie to add to my list. Peaches :love: :love: :love:

Lovely! Great to see them getting on, not to mention the classic "let's all pile into this one hut" move!:love:

I didn't think they would all fit! I was so shocked to lift it and find all four in there! :P

I didn't think they would all fit! I was so shocked to lift it and find all four in there! :P

Yes they are surprising I found my three like (mismatched) peas in a pod. I thought lost some one of them but they were all in there! :))

In the first pic,the little one on the left looks just like my peanut...

I've just had some funny looks off the lads at work. I shouted out loud "AAAWWWEEE!" at the green hidey pile on piccie :luv:

I love it when piggies play sardines. How lovely that they are all getting on so well together x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back