• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

The new look Guinea Pig Magazine is out!

Wiebke

Staff member
Reaction score
Guinea Pig Magazine has had a great new facelift, but its content is as good ever with loads of interesting stuff!
The magazine website has also been completely redesigned and is now much better:

1579290617444.png

Here is a little sneak peek:
1579290641124.png

1579290659652.png

1579290735378.png
82615306_2729431530447973_7305106043208466432_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh brilliant!
I forgot that I had subscribed to 3 magazines last year! Am I still able to view them, if so how? I’ve forgotten! Online version.

And for future reference can the magazines be sent to Australia?

The magazines can be (and are being) sent anywhere provided you are willing to pay for the postage! :tu:

The cover looks much clearer and less busy, to be fair it looked good before though, but when something has a new look, it always looks refreshing. I couldn't imagine the old forum look now. But I'm used to this one and if it changed again, it'd look better than now

Oh brilliant!
I forgot that I had subscribed to 3 magazines last year! Am I still able to view them, if so how? I’ve forgotten! Online version.

And for future reference can the magazines be sent to Australia?
Tried to access my online magazine and keep being told my account doesn’t exist!
It did 2 days ago.
Awaiting help from GPM - need patience
Please contact [email protected] with your details and he will be able to help you.

Ive read mine from cover to cover.the new look is easier to negotiate.i loved the article on removal of ovarian cysts.the articles are much more evidence based which i think keeps it current. too good to miss !

I’m stuck at the in laws house for the weekend. Wish I’d brought mine with me now :(
Can you not access the digital version if you have the printed? I know it’s big the same but...

Magazine downloaded and read.
I’m impressed with the new look and it’s a great issue too.
I really enjoyed your article on piggy development @Wiebke and look forward to part 2.
It’s fascinating to see how mine change as they grow older

Magazine downloaded and read.
I’m impressed with the new look and it’s a great issue too.
I really enjoyed your article on piggy development @Wiebke and look forward to part 2.
It’s fascinating to see how mine change as they grow older

I am glad that you have enjoyed my latest article! :)

Back