• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

The new swish Hay Bar

Status
Not open for further replies.

AudioHeart

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Mmm the boys are not very happy with me, as I have spent the past two days making cosies and writing up uni work, and they havent had much one to one time so today I cheered them up with a snazzy new Hay Bar area in the hutch.

The new hay rack and ball, containing Timothy Hay and Exel Herbage with herbage mix leaves apple and blackcurrent leaves mixed in (smelt fantastic)
newhay.jpg

Two Happy Piggie munching on their different types of hay.
mummynomnom.jpg

Mummy do you have anything else i can munch on?
SniffSniff.jpg

Harvey helping mummy with the cleaning and decorating
himum.jpg

"Go away mummy this bars only for Boars! Nom nom nom"
goawaymummy.jpg

My two boys sharing their dinner together - they are joined to the hip i think, they're never apart! x)
cuddlemunching.jpg

Last one, one clean shed
chubbychops.jpg

Hehe my boys are now happy with me, and are currently popcorning away in their 'hay bar'!

Your piggies have beautiful markings x)

Oh they look so happy :) That's a great set up they have with the shed! And the lovely pink lino tiles :D

They are lovely photos. What do you hang on the two little hooks? xx

Sometimes I thread veggies through on a piece of thick string or their wooden chews :))

Harvey and Artie are such handsome boars. They look VERY pleased :));) Hay is the loveliest present a piggie could get. :))

God I need to get more inventive.... Looks fab & I do have a soft spot for your boys ;) really want one of them balls must get one this weekend!

God I need to get more inventive.... Looks fab & I do have a soft spot for your boys ;) really want one of them balls must get one this weekend!

Hehe i love being creative my OH likes to make them a slide now and then :) and the ball was from zooplus they love ringing the bell!

I'm singing "Girl! I'm gonna take you to a Hay bar!" now :))

Hahahahahaa:(|)xx>>>:))

Your piggies are so adorable! Such lovely pigtures. All is forgiven by piggies when you give them hay lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back