• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

The Newbies

Status
Not open for further replies.

cally

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
So I've just realised I can attach photos rather then upload them via photo bucket, so I thought I'd show you my boys!

The white pig in the snug is actually a himi, and that's my beautiful 9 year old warrior, Dylan. He's the love of my life :love: all he does now is sleep and eat, he gets annoyed at me when I spot clean but still wheeks when I rustle a bag! The fluffy guy giving him a sniff is his new friend. They get on so well and I'm so glad he can live out the rest of his days with a laid back piggie!image.jpgimage.jpg

The grey and cream Swiss is my other baby who is a little more lively and living with mouse, who is another himi actually! Sorry for the blurry photo, he's not one for keeping still! Both babies are about 8 weeks old and still without names! I was thinking of Bailey for the gingery one and maybe smudge for the grey? Not sure, I want to spend a bit more time with them I think!

They're all adorable and what a wonderful age Dylan is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back