The pawball team at play and at dinner! (videos)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiebke

Staff member
Reaction score
Tani (pronounced "TAH-nee" ) is settling in with the Tribe now and with the not so easy task of the becoming a "free range chicken".

She is still exremely skittish as soon as humans are involved and has a habit of spooking at nothing. However, she usually bounces back quickly and will hopefully become a lot more chilled out with the example of the others. How well that can work, you can see with Caron. She plonked down right out in the open for the first time yesterday - not bad for a traumatised Lymington piggy seven weeks into the bargain, eh?! I am so chuffed for her!

e6fc920c-1.jpg

78c64246-1.jpg

And here are the videos (please click on the picture to start them):

flips

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
That's brilliant. Lovely to see both chicken bums together. :(|) Caron is looking so relaxed too. Great stuff. x

AudioHeart

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Awwwww x) I love all your piggies and your videos, it's so lovely seeing the little chunksters gobbling up their dinners together :) thank you for sharing, tis lovely to see happy relaxed piggles! :))

Wiebke

Staff member
Reaction score
omg - how many of them you got ?

With my latest addition 11 piggies - a perfect pawball team! 1 neutered boar captain and 10 girls. :))

They're all there in the last video!

mikulinek

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Best of luck to Tani - I'm sure with your TLC and know-how, she'll settle in to things in no time. I hope the pawball team are a success - the coaching staff are certainly well equipped! LOL

P.S.

Do the tribe have a whole room to themselves or are they free-range around the house? We wanted to make our two boars free-rangers but it didn't really work out... :(

Reaction score
wow you have so many piggies, there absolutly stunning pigs! best of luck with them

Wiebke

Staff member
Reaction score
Best of luck to Tani - I'm sure with your TLC and know-how, she'll settle in to things in no time. I hope the pawball team are a success - the coaching staff are certainly well equipped! LOL

P.S.

Do the tribe have a whole room to themselves or are they free-range around the house? We wanted to make our two boars free-rangers but it didn't really work out... :(

Most piggies, with very few exceptions (like Ffion or one of my first piggies, Minx ), actually confine themselves to the living room. They don't like laminate floor in the hall. Currenlty, I have none who will venture further than the living room door. If you do not want your boys to go any further, I recommend blocking the door with something that YOU can climb over.

cat

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
i love all your piggies.

do you have a final number in mind of the amount of guinea pigs you want? last time i looked i'm sure you said that would be your final piggy and now you have more :)p

i am still tring to work on Steve about getting another friend for my girly pops but he's not convinced!

Wiebke

Staff member
Reaction score
i love all your piggies.

do you have a final number in mind of the amount of guinea pigs you want? last time i looked i'm sure you said that would be your final piggy and now you have more :)p

i am still tring to work on Steve about getting another friend for my girly pops but he's not convinced!

OH's are never convinced - as far as I'm concerned I have been over the limit since piggy #4! And I have officially stopped having a top limit as I seem constitutionaly unable to stick to it! mallethead

Status
Not open for further replies.