• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

The Piggies are Moving

Merab's Slave

Forum Buddy
Reaction score
In a few weeks we are moving.
Our slave has told us we’re going to stay with @PigglePuggle for a holiday while she and daddy slave do all the work.
Quite right too.
Daddy slave thought it was very funny when slave told him she’d inadvertently packed the book she was reading.
611ACF67-EEE3-4FFE-931A-2F8B19D4F941.jpeg

The gorgeous piggies who live with @Betsy are going to move house too so we thought it would be fun for them to share this thread too.
The adventures of a piggy house move 🚚

:)) Daddies book got packed! ha ha!

You will have a lovely time with Auntie@PigglePuggle

Hope the move goes well!

In a few weeks we are moving.
Our slave has told us we’re going to stay with @PigglePuggle for a holiday while she and daddy slave do all the work.
Quite right too.
Daddy slave thought it was very funny when slave told him she’d inadvertently packed the book she was reading.
View attachment 116478

The gorgeous piggies who live with @Betsy are going to move house too so we thought it would be fun for them to share this thread too.
Please can you pm me and remind me of the dates @Merab's Slave ? Then I can make sure I tidy up the spare room and order in enough piggy supplies :)

We are moving West into Piggy Grandma's house! Slave keeps promising us a piggy palace in a "Grage" or something like that anyway. She says we can come out everyday even when it's raining as we won't get wet (we're not sure whether to believe that bit). The slaves aren't ready to pack yet but we think we are moving August. All we know is that she has spent the last two weekends at Piggy Grandma's house clearing out the "Grage" and cleaning it so we can move in. We don't know whether to get excited or not.

We think that Aunty @Merab's Slave's girls are very lucky going to stay with Aunty @PigglePuggle's gang.

It has come to my attention that my slave described me as a diva.
We went to see Vet Kiri for a health check - I, of course, am perfect so I don’t know why I had to go.
Slave says it’s so she knows we’re all ok for moving.
Jemimah was making a fuss when she was getting her nails trimmed so I thought I should help.
How was I to know that vet didn’t want me to nibble her elbow?

Then when it was my turn to be checked slave said I was acting as if I had hiccups!
Honestly!
I was merely showing off my beautiful flowing locks by tossing my head.
I am not a diva - I just have personality

Attachments

• AFDDD43A-099E-4314-B236-511355F3C8BA.jpeg
    AFDDD43A-099E-4314-B236-511355F3C8BA.jpeg
    112 KB · Views: 12
  • 35478769-4056-47A8-9582-FC6D32D624C5.jpeg
    35478769-4056-47A8-9582-FC6D32D624C5.jpeg
    155.8 KB · Views: 7
Dear Auntie @PigglePuggle , we have heard that when we come to stay with you our slave is bringing carrots for Jezzy Floof.
We would like you to know that we love carrots too and wouldn't mind at all if we had a carrot each every day.
Our slave hardly ever gives us carrot but we think that being on holiday is a time to be indulgent.

Do you know we have another guinea pig?
We haven't met him but we do know he's very, very loud.
Do you want us to tell our slave to bring earplugs?

Love from Jemimah, Priscilla and Phoebe

Dear Jemimah, Priscilla and Phoebe,

We are very excited about you coming to visit, and I'm sure Jezzy will share the carrots, she is a very kind floof!

You will have to make sure your mummy writes a big list of all the things you like to eat and do :)

I have heard a rumour that you have a new piggy friend who is "a boy", boys can be very nice but they smell a bit funny and make a rumbly sound and wiggle their bottoms a lot.

I doubt he can be quite as loud as our Tallulah piggy (who doesnt wear any pyjamas) because she sounds like a fire alarm that goes off at 3am every morning just in case it might be breakfast time. Maybe your new friend and Tallulah could have a singing competition like "the piggy voice" to see who is loudest!

Love from Auntie PigglePuggle and Jezzy floof and all the other piggies x

Hello Auntie @PigglePuggle

If Auntie @Merab's Slave's girls (and new boy) are getting carrots when they come and stay we think we should get carrots when we move too. Daddy Slave is down at Piggy Grandma's this weekend with Piggy Uncle to finish clearing out the "grage" so that Mummy Slave can finish cleaning it for us to move in. Please can you let Mummy Slave know that we want carrots (Dennis says he wants martoes though as he prefers martoes to carrots).

Love from
Christian, Velvet, Meg, Dennis and Betsy

How very exciting!
All of your pigs will be spoiled rotten!

We think that Betsy, Dennis , Velvet, Meg and Christian should get extra carrots and ‘martoes ‘ when they move Auntie @Betsy.
Moving house is very hard work and we believe that all piggies should be compensated with extra treats.

Love from Jemimah, Priscilla and Phoebe
Micah would like to say that he agrees (loudly!)

Dear Jemimah, Priscilla, Phoebe and Micah

We agree with you. We will complain bitterly if we do not get extra treats. (Martoes, Martoes and more Martoes says Dennis)

Love from
Dennis, Betsy, Velvet, Meg and Christian.

Ollie would just like to ask where are the strawberries and blueberries in this intended snack over-indulgence binge week? He hopes his blueberry needs will be factored in too or he will be complaining to the guinea pig union!

Good luck wishes and wheeks to both @Merab's Slave and @Betsy , and their respective herds! Hope your moves go smoothly and you and your piggies all love your new homes. It's very kind of @PigglePuggle to give Jezzy floof and all her friends a little holiday while their slaves are busy with the move :tu:

We are hoping to move at the end of the summer too - not definite yet but I am crossing my fingers and praying as hard as I can that it goes ahead. So Squeaks and Winifred and Rosemary will also be moving to new quarters too, if it happens :hip:

Good luck wishes and wheeks to both @Merab's Slave and @Betsy , and their respective herds! Hope your moves go smoothly and you and your piggies all love your new homes. It's very kind of @PigglePuggle to give Jezzy floof and all her friends a little holiday while their slaves are busy with the move :tu:

We are hoping to move at the end of the summer too - not definite yet but I am crossing my fingers and praying as hard as I can that it goes ahead. So Squeaks and Winifred and Rosemary will also be moving to new quarters too, if it happens :hip:
That’s exciting if you’re moving too.
Hope all goes smoothly.
Your piggies are very welcome to join this thread too.

Where are you moving to?

Thank you @Merab's Slave !
At the moment we are still negotiating, the housing market up here has gone difficult so we can't get as much for our house as we hoped, so it is rather stressful!
If it happens, we are not moving far, just about 6 miles out into the country; the nearest towns are Balsall Common and Coventry. Fortunately for us it is still in Solihull borough though! The piggies will have to become semi-outdoor piggies, as the only space for them is an attached brick outbuilding, but I will make sure it is nice and cosy for them. Here's hoping!

Just got 2 lots of 1.5m x 2m polar fleece (one white paw print the other woodland) for when I can put my piggies in the garage when we move. I have yet to buy the waterproof mattress protectors to put underneath them. I know I have to wash the fleeces until they wick which I'll be doing but does anyone know whether I need to wash the mattress protectors too?

Back