• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

The Piggies At Teas Enjoy Outdoor Time All Year Round!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:) Glad I'm not the only one to give their pigs a bit of a stretch when cleaning out. My boys had a lovely frolic on Saturday.

:) Glad I'm not the only one to give their pigs a bit of a stretch when cleaning out. My boys had a lovely frolic on Saturday.
I think it is really important for them to have some sunlight regularly. Obviously at this time of the year I wouldn't leave them out for hours, but they really enjoy a run around and get chance to eat some lovely grass too.

Yes, mine really enjoyed their run/graze and it was very mild this weekend for November. I was out and tidying up the garden in just a T-shirt, and my boys have a choice of waterproof hay stuffed tubs to sleep in if they got fed up in their run. They were out and pottering all the time I was out. :)

These are lovely videos! It's cage cleaning day here as well so my boys will be having some grass grazing time too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back