• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

The Piggies Have A Relaxing Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarnivalPiggy

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
That's pretty much it, but piggies look adorable at any time :D
image.jpg
They look rather evil here though, planning for world domination ^^
image.jpg
Also Ginny because why not.
image.jpg
I hope it's okay if I slip in a pic of my dog :)) She's rather forlorn today as she's in heat and uncomfortable.

I'll try and get one or two of the piggies having a nap, but as soon as my camera peers over the cage, they're gone :doh:

aww squee such pretty piggies! Who is the one in the second photo? I love the markings!

And Ginny is looking pretty too, bless her, hope she's feeling more herself soon!

I thought all piggies were:D
Lovely piggies you have there

I for one would be happy to let them dominate the world. With all their veg, maybe I'd eat more healthier :lol!:

aww squee such pretty piggies! Who is the one in the second photo? I love the markings!

And Ginny is looking pretty too, bless her, hope she's feeling more herself soon!

Ah, my apologies! The one in the middle is actually Ginny, a neutered boy. Zebidee is the poor girl :)

I for one would be happy to let them dominate the world. With all their veg, maybe I'd eat more healthier :lol!:

Ah, my apologies! The one in the middle is actually Ginny, a neutered boy. Zebidee is the poor girl :)

Oops it doesn't take much to confuse me! Ginny is so lovely... that mask is intoxicating... I could just.... pignap him! hehe :))

He's a beggar for attention. He did this adorable thing a hour ago when he was purring as I scratched his chin and he leaned into my hand :yahoo: My heart melted. But, two minutes in your lap and you might as well need a large bin to throw away what he does!

Your piggies are stunning, so is your dog! :love::love: Hope too see lots more of them soon

Your piggies are stunning, so is your dog! :love::love: Hope too see lots more of them soon

I'll try! Teddy's the hardest one to get a photo that isn't blurry and Ginny doesn't care. Minja and Zebidee stays still and then changes position after hearing the camera do that clicking sound. :D

I found this one from today while looking through my photos right now and I really like it for some reason, especially Teddy peering up :))
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back