• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

The piggies new house is finally here!

Guineautopia

Forum Donator 2023/24
Reaction score
If anyone will understand my excitement, it will be you guys :)) After nearly a five month wait from ordering, my custom designed ‘Guinea Piggery’ has arrived!
It’s 20 foot long, has opening windows, stable door, a secure run with pet acess to the inside. Inside is a low level loft area which will be a ‘chill out zone’.
I am so excited :yahoo:
Here are a few photos, it’s passed quality control from my dog, who confirms the pet doors and ramp are safe to use!

Still a lot to do, today is Lino and storage shelving, tomorrow is heating and lighting.

The guys assembling it wondered just how many piggies I had for such a large structure and were shocked when I said 4.
Clearly it won’t stay that was for long :love:

Attachments

• BBAEFA3C-6BA8-4792-821F-88E8CB576039.jpeg
    BBAEFA3C-6BA8-4792-821F-88E8CB576039.jpeg
    72.1 KB · Views: 90
  • 49E727DB-D0C1-4793-8AD6-AF04D0B97B46.jpeg
    49E727DB-D0C1-4793-8AD6-AF04D0B97B46.jpeg
    74.4 KB · Views: 93
  • 2521B35E-A33B-4A91-88F2-C4FA9B8DBCFC.png
    2521B35E-A33B-4A91-88F2-C4FA9B8DBCFC.png
    322.1 KB · Views: 94
  • 1922406F-2721-44A2-84FD-DFFF1BEE89D8.jpeg
    1922406F-2721-44A2-84FD-DFFF1BEE89D8.jpeg
    49.1 KB · Views: 93
Wow just wow what a wonderful Guinea Piggery! Your dog seems to approve! Lets hope your lucky piggies do to!

Wow just wow what a wonderful Guinea Piggery! Your dog seems to approve! Lets hope your lucky piggies do to!
I have just put my lot in the run on the patio as they have now mown the lawn after a fortnight of pigging themselves on grass. They ask when can they move in?

I have just put my lot in the run on the patio as they have now mown the lawn after a fortnight of pigging themselves on grass. They ask when can they move in?
They would be very welcome, there is certainly the space! They may have to share with my son who thinks it’s quite cool and he could sleep in there!

Well got today’s tasks accomplished, flooring is done and storage shelves are up. I’ve got an achy back now, so time for a cup of tea!

I echo others...wow!
That's flipping awesome. I've just shown my hubby and said, and you reckon I'm crazy about my piggies living a great life...look at this! Puts me to shame.
:coat:

Thanks guys, wanted this for so so long. Currently watching Eurovision while making willow screens. I think my partner has accepted I’m crazy and is helping me :lol:

That’s the best thing I’ve ever seen! I wonder how many piggy’s you could house in there (comfortably) maybe 10? Is the outside area section going to sit on grass?
Looking forward to seeing pics of them in there living it up :clap:

That’s the best thing I’ve ever seen! I wonder how many piggy’s you could house in there (comfortably) maybe 10? Is the outside area section going to sit on grass?
Looking forward to seeing pics of them in there living it up :clap:
Thanks, I think maybe 10 but I promise to try hard and not do that straight away ;) the idea was to have room to add a piggie it two if I wanted.
We have foxes in our garden, so for security it needs to sit on concrete as I don’t won’t any foxes digging their way in! But I’ve grown grass in trays to put in there and also I have a separate run on the grass which they go in during the day when I’m at home to watch.

Amazing! Is this from Boyles pet housing, or somewhere similar? :)
Thanks yes it is but I got a shock last night when I saw they have gone out of business, very sad indeed :(
I think I was just super lucky as I must have been one of the last deliveries!

Back