• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

The Piggy Protector

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stayc1989

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
My staffy Rio is back on patrol scaring off any cats that try to come near the Guineas :)

I recently adopted a baby Guinea pig called peaches or baby Guinea (only while she's a baby :) )who had really bad ringworm. She has been living in an outdoor shed and has just come back in the house and is currently living in our porch for now until I am 100% sure the ringworm has gone. Anyway my mum was having her tea yesterday with the back door wide open so baby Guinea could have some fresh air and the next thing she herd baby Guinea run into her hidey and the next thing Rio chases a cat out of the back door and down the garden m and the cat disappears over the garden wall! She said he came back in and waited next to baby Guineas cage to see if she was okay :) bless him ❤️
Here's a picture of him guarding the Guineas while they play outside :)

image.jpeg
The Guinea pigs absolutely love him! They always lick his nose when he gets too close :)

Rio is lovely. My Dylan likes to sit next to the piggies too when they are put in the run. Staff's are big softies!

Aww. They have their own furry security guard :love:

He's wonderful :) good job he chased the cat away because mum didn't even know it was there and it could have been a lot worse if he didn't chase it away. He does love the Guinea pigs. When they are out in the run and there are long bits of grass around the outside of the run, he will push it with his nose so the piggies can reach it :) he is so clever, he's cross border collie too :)

:D Aaaawww, what a lovely dog! Piggies have him well-trained! (Looks like he's about to lick his you-know-whats in the photo!) :eek:

Me too :) he is so loving, he's no trouble at all. We've had him since a puppy and was house trained within 3 days of getting him and he's only ever ripped one letter up in his life. He just sits in the front room and waits for my mum to finish work, he hears her car come up the road and gets all excited. He gives me a kiss every time I go out of the house :) and when piggies are having lap time I say "give piggy a kiss" and he licks them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back