The Stubbins Stare-down Thread

Mo & Stubbins & Vani

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I decided to start recording each night that my supposedly "innocent" furry friend stares me down while I am winding down before bed.
Do I stare back? Yes. Am I ashamed? No! She started it!
Am I scared of what she might be planning? Yes! After all, we all have the best ideas while using the restroom...and well...she's sitting in a pile of her own poops.
Am I talking to myself? Yes, perhaps, but I can't talk to the piggies anymore...now that I know Stubbins is up to something...

Attachments

Mo & Stubbins & Vani

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
That serious face cracks me up - she really wants treats I think.
Poor Stubbins.
I know! Her life must be rough between the memory foam pads beneath her fleece and the constant ear rubs!
She's trying to break me down emotionally! But I won't give in...at least that's what I tell myself every time I am hand-feeding her organic cilantro. I don't even get to eat organic veggies!
Her crest makes her have a resting "I'm annoyed" face.

Betsy

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
I know! Her life must be rough between the memory foam pads beneath her fleece and the constant ear rubs!
She's trying to break me down emotionally! But I won't give in...at least that's what I tell myself every time I am hand-feeding her organic cilantro. I don't even get to eat organic veggies!
She has you well trained!

Lanie

New Born Pup
Reaction score
One of my boars Nugget does this to me as well They are funny little things at times but I think my boy is thinking oh great no more food until morning 😀