Viennese Furbabies
Paw Holder
Have a lovely holiday!
It's always hard to say goodbye to the piggies but they will be fine while you're away.
It's always hard to say goodbye to the piggies but they will be fine while you're away.
BeautifulHello!
I thought it was about time to introduce my herd of three spoilt sows on this forum - meet Cappuccino (chief bean), Espresso (shy bean) and Macchiato (sweet bean) in photo order below. And yes, I use an old loaf tin to weigh them in every weekIf you hadn't guessed, I do enjoy a good coffee hence the name-spiration for my girls and my original herd of 4 girls who've sadly gone over the rainbow bridge were inspired by biscuits (Caramac, Kitkat, Snowball and Crunchie).
I look forward to seeing everyone's piggy pics and sharing the adventures of my daft bunch too!
Sorry for your lossMacchiato update: Her lump results have been confirmed as chronic active inflammation but with no evidence of cancerous or infectious cells in the sample. My poor baby has been under anaesthesia four times in the last 18 months for various abcess surgeries and a hysterectomy just before Christmas so I'd hate to put her through another one so soon. Think I'm going to monitor the size of it for now and let her live her happy piggy life for a while. Has anyone else had a diagnosis like this?
Hope you are ok and it’s not too bad.The Wheaky Beans are doing well post-holiday however I’ve come back with Covid so have been appreciating their cuteness from a distance. Hoping to feel better so I can cuddle them soon.