• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

The Zoo (AKA - My Pets)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Darky

And now - my babies. ;3

Meg (dog), Spike (my cat's son) and the budgies (Merlin & Morgana) are not technically my pets, nor my responsibility. Meg belongs to my parents, whilst Spike and the budgies belong to my sister - but I do most of the caring. XD After much protest, my parents now feed Meg (because I have a terrible memory, and look after too many pets - I simply cannot risk forgetting one) but I still feed and water the budgies, while my sister cleans them out.

Tiger (cat), Isaac (rat) and Fry & Laurie (piggies!) are my babies. C:

Isaac
Petses014.jpg

Merlin
Petses011.jpg

Morgana
Petses012.jpg

Fry & Laurie
gpigs003.jpg

Meg
Pict0041.jpg

Spike
Pict0034.jpg

And now, my baby and best friend of about nine years:

Tiger
Pict0032.jpg

Pict0031.jpg

Tigerses011.jpg

Tigerses005.jpg

Tiger is just utterly fantastic. When we got her - she hated being picked up, she wouldn't go in any room other than the kitchen, and she was just generally anti-social.

Nine years on - she's clingy and mental. XD She's gone through a lot on her life, and I love her to bits. She stalks me around the house, and will follow me out into the garden, stalking my every move, and then follow me back indoors again. According to my family, she only lets me pick her up. o_O I haven't noticed - I just pick her up a lot for cuddles and she's fine. C:

awww bless her your menagerie is wonderful I just adore animals and eventually intend moving right out into a village with land and keep a lot more animals, ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back