• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Their Royal Highnesses Coconut and Cinnamon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiiiiieek!

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hello all,

Finally got around to uploading all my pics of Coconut and Cinnamon. Don't want to clog the place so I am only going to put up a few...

Coconut was 12 weeks old when I got him... Taking some food from me for the 1st time. He is all white with red eyes and skin, I thought he might be albino until I looked and you can kinda see the dark line on the edge of his ears in the pictures. CRAZY HAIRSTYLE!
PICT0177.jpg
Photo0253.jpg

He is now 23 weeks old and was neutered 6 weeks ago. I just got them this "Super Pet Bed" as well as a "Super Pet Chair" to go in their new massive cage when it arrives lol... He was bathed yesterday so he is nice and white for his photo-shoot
Photo0630.jpg
Photo0638.jpg

Cinnamon was 6 weeks old when I got her... Very, very shy but I managed to get her running all over me and perching on my shoulder, using me as a look-out post within about an hour of getting her home for the 1st time.
PICT0169.jpg

Tiny little baby refused to move from my hand and wasn't sure what the phone was either lol
Photo0266.jpg

She is now 17 weeks old and expecting 3 babies. (She had an ultrasound, at least 2, probably 3 and is quite far along - waiting for an estimate from the vet). Mum and babies are nice and healthy :D - See the pregnancy section for the full story lol
Photo0590.jpg

Can you see the baby bump?
Photo0588-1.jpg

I got them on the same day, from the same person but they are not related.
Sorry I couldn't get a better pics of her now, she kept turning her back to my camera hahaha! Cant say I blame her, I hate having my picture taken too...

AWW - they are both gorgeous!

Fingers crossed for Cinnamon! The good thing about having Coconut is that you do not have to worry when it comes to the time that you have to separate any male pups - they have a "daddy figure" waiting and will not have to cope with heartwrenching loneliness!

Last edited:
They are both gorgeous and I hope Cinamon's pregnancy goes well.

I hope everything goes smoothly for sweet little Cinnamon.
And Coconut is lovely, he's almost a blinding white :(|) what a manpig!

I got two of the chairs from them and I got them really quick too. How big are the beds?

The bed is about:

35cm long
20cm wide
19cm high (plush head board)

Might be a few mm out, I am measuring with a ruler haha!

:)

---

Thank you all for the further replies and the good wishes for Cinnamon, her pregnancy wasn't planned but the babies are certainly not unwelcome with us :D

:)) I promised husband I wouldn't get any more stuff lol. We have so much and not enough room. I am so tempted. We already have the two chairs as you can see in my avatar and here is Basil lol

IMGP1416.jpg

Aww!
Coconut is just like our long lamented Shelby!

Beautiful piggie! Hope he lives a pampered spoilt life like Shelby did. Well, of course, he has an armchair!
Now he needs a TV and a remote :)
(Shelby loved laying on my son's bed watching TV with him.

Haha aww :)

Yeah, my fiance says they live better than we do, which I am happy about haha - They both sit on my shoulder and stare at the TV with O.o on their little faces hehe!

He seems to think they are papmered because they are getting a getting a new cage, I have built a second level with ramp in the one they have now out of cage cubes and coroplast, they have a 2 story house made of chewable wood, a microwave heat pad, a round treat cage that hangs from the top, various toys and chews, bags of special dandelion leaves and parsley, mineral licks, piggy grooming brush and nail clipper set... new additions: a harness and lead each, the chair and bed to go in their new cage and Miss Pig has her own Alfalfa hay... I am waiting for some milk replacer to arrive so I can have that just in case as well :D

AND if that wasn't enough,

As his lordship is a long-haired piggy, he has his own shampoo and once he's played around in the water and been washed, he has a nice warm blow-dry which fluffs him up. He squeaks to come out when he sees me making up his bath and then refuses to come out after he's been washed... he actually goes and sits next to my hair dryer when he's all wet and looks at me with a "C'mon, hurry up, I'm cold!" look on his face :)

Pampered? Bah! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back