• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Theme ideas!

GuineaBabs

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Hey guys! Looking for some ideas for my guinea cage themes! This alien theme is an idea for my 3 boars but I’m not sure! I’m buying them custom made sets but cannot decide what theme I want:hmm:.Any ideas😁? I’m looking for themes for my boys and girls. I was also deciding between a blobfish themeXD.I just realized I misspelled hammock haha66385D59-272C-4863-BD4B-5AF881057161.png02E12D05-16FF-4788-89DC-C06C5FD25BE1.png

I like the alien theme and admire your creativity.
To be honest I try to simply colour match our cages, but the reality is that mostly I can't even manage that!

I like the alien theme and admire your creativity.
To be honest I try to simply colour match our cages, but the reality is that mostly I can't even manage that!
Thank you so much❤️And I’m glad you like it! I can definitely relate to that as it was really difficult to get into making their cages themed. Sometimes my brain just stop mid-way haha

very creative I decided a while back that I wanted to stick to natural and neutral colours for my boys but I can't even stick to that most of the time.

Back