• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Themes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't personally, but it is nice to have a theme. It livens it up a bit!
I just have piggy posters and photos, piggy crafts and ribbons along the side of mine.

Pink polka dot will be lovely.

I'm getting pink polka dot fleece and accessories anyway and I would definitely put bunting up as I absolu adore bunting I anything I can find or make with pink polka dots is going in the cage or around it!

I think strawberry, garden, natural (Maybe edible flowers around), just pink, rockets or just a fun multicolored one all would work very well!

I think strawberry, garden, natural (Maybe edible flowers around), just pink, rockets or just a fun multicolored one all would work very well!
Although you have to be careful with flowers, as some you cannot be sure are safe.
Dandelions are safe though,

You can get like a hanging flowers for small animals. I think they're great, like a wood chew kind of thing. Pink polka dot sounds lovely, I would love to do themes for mine but unsure what

I don't have a theme, just as colourful and wacky as I can get it! I have an addiction to buying fleece!

I have the leopard/zebra/animal print theme for my boys - but that's more because I want to disguise the poops between cleanups! Got a green net hooked up on the outside too to stop my kitten pawing too much, so beginning to look like a bit Bear Grylls/army recruitment theme!

My cage is at the far end of the kitchen and OH would not cope well with seeing them before or after eating food. But Me? I am strangely not bothered by anything poopy!

Do have soft pastel fleece strips I use sometimes in areas of the cage but they show up every giant poop my boys do and make the cage look 'poopified' very quickly! :lol!:

But as you are doing a girly cage that will look gorgeous!

I have the leopard/zebra/animal print theme for my boys - but that's more because I want to disguise the poops between cleanups! Got a green net hooked up on the outside too to stop my kitten pawing too much, so beginning to look like a bit Bear Grylls/army recruitment theme!

My cage is at the far end of the kitchen and OH would not cope well with seeing them before or after eating food. But Me? I am strangely not bothered by anything poopy!

Do have soft pastel fleece strips I use sometimes in areas of the cage but they show up every giant poop my boys do and make the cage look 'poopified' very quickly! :lol!:

But as you are doing a girly cage that will look gorgeous!
I announced to my other half today that it was going to be pink with bunting and his poor wee face was a mixture of look pleased for me but distraught for all the pink that's going to be in the living room

I announced to my other half today that it was going to be pink with bunting and his poor wee face was a mixture of look pleased for me but distraught for all the pink that's going to be in the living room

throw in a few comments about a future planned Star Wars themed cage or similar and this should buy you some time - or pretend the pink polka dot theme is actually a feature in the new film they are making :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back