• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

theres 7 of us chatting are we all ignoring the house work

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah lets all go on strike no house work all day. after all it'll only need doing again tomorrow

yep! Can't be bothered with anything just yet! Mike's got his driving lesson til 11-30 then we got a financial advisor from the bank at one, so have to do summat before he comes! LOL

I'm not avoiding housework! I'm avoiding paid work which is much more fun ;D

Yep its my day off today and the royal mail man has just been and i had to sign for a parcel and I'm still in my nightie.

And he was gorgeous ::)

I'm at a time in my life i have spent 25 years as a full time mum and now am bored and want to do some thing but some days I feel so ill with my MS and arthritis but want to work any ideas, I use to work in travel agent which I loved, am thinking of doing a ticketing course to get me back in that direction, do you think at 45 i'm too old? be gentle with me please lol

Of course you're not too old Michelle! People start to do things these days when they are much older!

I want to go out and work, but unfortunatley not that easy!

Yummy postman Claire, I always get the grumpy oldies!

Of course not Michelle.

Have a look at your local college as most of them do night courses, i worked in a travel agatns for my work placement a few years ago and loved it.

My dad went to uni at 39 lol people thought he was the lecturer so funny! your never too old! x

thanks for that am going to look into doing a ticketing course so will then be ABTA trained which will help with getting maybe a part time job

Just found an ICS course in travel and leisure might take it up, mind you its around £400 but get a certificate in ABTA and city and Guilds,

need to some how find out if there is any jobs for my age going but living on the Isle of wight the main jobs are all in tourism so maybe in the right place and the time i could get lucky,

fingers crossed for you!

Just cleaned my kitchen, loaded the dishwasher, did some washing up too and put a load in the machine!

ok ok I just did some house work, well I'm sure i heard the hoover calling to me lol and the washings nearly finished, would love to hang it out but my right arm is too weak to peg clothes on the line so have to use the tumble dryer, saves on ironing as well which I find a problem,

we are cheating on no house work day, see we just can not leave the house work, i think we are programmed to do it

We only do it to avoid the "what have you been doing all day" question ;D I've become an expert in rushing round like a mad woman cleaning just before I pick him up from work :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back