These baby piggies are so adorable!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lolaa

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I currently have Pigglet out for snuggles he has fell asleep and stopped squeaking for the others:)) his time is nearly up then its Eeyores turn, then Tiggers then Poohs:(|) Ruby is doing great and is a great mummy to themxoxo

Just had to share this!x)

Reaction score
Ohhhh are you a Pooh fan too!?! Mine are named after Pooh characters, I've only got two piggies though, so I should really get more to complete all the characters :)) They sound like cute babies! Have you got pictures? Maybe I've missed another thread?xox

Lolaa

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Ohhhh are you a Pooh fan too!?! Mine are named after Pooh characters, I've only got two piggies though, so I should really get more to complete all the characters :)) They sound like cute babies! Have you got pictures? Maybe I've missed another thread?xox

I love the Pooh characters :(|) I thought they would be great names for the babies!
The story behind the babies was as follows, I took on a female guinea pig, male guinea pig and "two unsexed" guinea pigs, no mention of pregnancy or anything. She soon started to balloon up and I found out this was her 3rd back to back pregnancy grrrr shes done so well and the babies are doing great, shes such a good mummy to them!
I do have some photos up of them here the thread, http://theguineapigforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=65996 xx

AudioHeart

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Awwwww what sweeties, (the babies and mummy are gorgeous) i love their names too x)

Status
Not open for further replies.