• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

"these Toys Are Boring.."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow Mallow not only looks like my Bella, but they both sleep / chill the same with one leg stuck out. So very cute!

If your piggies are bored with their playthings, then switch them around, stick a new cardboard box in, change the position of stuff that is always in there. Push all those tubes together to make a long tube. I do this every week with Bella and crew and they always get excited to explore a rearranged cage

Oh dear. It looks like you had better get writing that list to Santa Mallow.

Perhaps if you have been a good girl (which I am sure you have :nod:) you could ask Santa for some new ones.

Hmmm I wonder what you would ask for :hmm:

Wow Mallow not only looks like my Bella, but they both sleep / chill the same with one leg stuck out. So very cute!

If your piggies are bored with their playthings, then switch them around, stick a new cardboard box in, change the position of stuff that is always in there. Push all those tubes together to make a long tube. I do this every week with Bella and crew and they always get excited to explore a rearranged cage

The strange thing is, the setup is never the same at floor time! They have far too many toys/houses/tubes/wicker balls to count so its always different, and I'm
Constantly adding in a new hidey or a ball here and there. She just wasnt impressed last night! She popcorns like crazy so often i think she has times where she just crashes lol

The strange thing is, the setup is never the same at floor time! They have far too many toys/houses/tubes/wicker balls to count so its always different, and I'm
Constantly adding in a new hidey or a ball here and there. She just wasnt impressed last night! She popcorns like crazy so often i think she has times where she just crashes lol

Mine too apart from the wicker balls bit. Is there any you could recommend as would like to put one in the piggie stocking!

Mine too apart from the wicker balls bit. Is there any you could recommend as would like to put one in the piggie stocking!

I got mine off the hay experts! Think theyre timithy hay balls. I also have one with a bell in that they like to have a gentle nibble at and crunchie loves rolling it around- they only get that one at floor time because theres a bell in it. But i got plain wicker balls from the website that they love to destroy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back