" they don't know they're born!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
this was my quote of the week from hubby as he saw me lovingly preparing yet another fresh salad for the girls - which today was a special trip out and £10 worth of fresh veggies later.:red

He only eats corn from a can and i eat frozen veg as its cheaper, but my girls get the best.:))

My fridge has never looked so healthy!...but its all for the piggies!x)

Guinea pigs <3

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Teehee, every time my boyfriend goes into the fridge to get some veg it's nearly all gone as the girls have eaten it all :))

helen105281

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Our fridge is comnpletely full up with veg and most of it is for the piggies. Which is worrying as we are vegan and so should be eating it ourselves :))

Cat&ThePiggies

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Yeah, when we go shopping our trolley looks so healthy, sad thing is, almost all of it is for the piggies!

Posiesparkles

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
So glad it's not just us! Husband looks longingly at all the greens but I make him check there is enough for piggies before he eats any! Then I pick out all the stuff they are not so keen on if it is a salad mix! We eat the frozen stuff and the piggies have the salad drawers to themselves!

Reaction score
I went to morrison last Thursday and some old bloke looked in to my trolley and said " ooh you've got a lot of food, can I come to your party".
He completely over looked the £15 worth of loads of veg and looked striaght at the chocolate bars, crisps, pizza etc.
I felt so :red.
We don't really eat a lot of veg (for salads etc but I have quite a bit of weird veg for stir frys) I always make sure the fridge is full of veg for the piggies, god they'd never forgive me if they didn't have their trays of veg.

kedwards

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
You know it's bad when you pick out the spinach in the salad to save it for the piggies... They get preferential treatment on all our fresh veg! X

Guinea Slave

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
I know, I think the ladies at our local Tesco think I am a very healthy eater....little do they know its nearly all for the guineas :))

Now they don't sell kale any longer at my local so I have to get someone to go to another supermarket for me once a week when they do their shopping just so they get their kale! As long as they are happy rolleyes

Reaction score
I go out to waitrose on a sunday to get all there cheap veg and i walk aroud going to my OH do you think the guines will want this today .

i go there just for them :))

daleksarah

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
we have frozen or tinned veg as well while the pigs always have lovely fresh veg which us humans wouldnt dare touch! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.